Cast Iron Beer Can Roaster
- MODERN SPIN ON CLASSIC RECIPE: You've heard of the legendary "beer-can chicken" recipe, now try it with a modern, cast iron twist! This vertical poultry holder stands 1 bird upright. Airflow allows it to cook evenly while fat drips right off
- ROAST RIGHT ON THE GRILL: Roast garlic, chicken, small turkeys, or other poultry straight on the grill and infuse with whatever liquid favor you want; beer, soda, spices, marinades - whatever you can think of, you can infuse it!
- MINIMIZE MESS: Eliminate potential safety issues from paint fumes coming off beer cans; simply pour your desired liquid in the bottom portion of the sturdy cast iron roaster, attach the top portion, then set the bird upright.
- LONG-LASTING: Hand-wash before first use; Always dry immediately after using; oil after drying with each use; properly cared for this product will last a lifetime.
- MEASUREMENTS: This piece weighs 5.23 pounds and has dimensions of 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches.
I did it in the oven at 350 took about 2 hours to reach 165. The pan I used will now be designated for beer chicken. It's a little messy and baked on. The chicken turned out juicy and flavorful. I used the recipe on the page.
These cost more but are multifunctional and work great on my Traeger Grill. Best of all you can use any liquid concoction you wish in these containers. I love mine!
This will be the 5th smoked chicken I am making on this item. Well worth the money. You can fit 2 beers a handful of garlic cloves, and herbs inside while smoking the chicken.
I've always wanted to try making "drunken chicken" but the idea of cooking with a printed aluminum can was very unappealing so I searched for alternatives and found this. I chose it over the ceramic version for two reasons. One: this one comes in 2 pieces so it's much easier to clean; and Two: I'm a klutz and tend to drop things, so ceramic wouldn't last long around me. I am very happy with my purchase, the base holds a lot of ingredients so you can experiment with different infusions.
It was a little tall for my grill, however I made it work and live this!!! Amazing buy. Easy clean up and after care instructions
Great for grilling oysters! We used it straight from the grill to the table. Also used it to serve raw oysters at the table.
Extremely nice tongs. Highly recommend
Extremely nice. Highly recommended
Love our new grill ware. Very good quality.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�