Round Pizza Stone 13"
- MAKE YOUR PERFECT PIZZA: Do you want one topping and your family member wants another? No worries! With this 13'' pizza stone, you have plenty of room for half and half combinations.
- CONSTRUCTED OF CORDIERITE MATERIAL: This pizza stone is sturdy and long-lasting, sure to keep up with all your pizza-making needs.
- HANDLE THE HEAT: This pizza grill stone is heat-safe up to 1450ºF (That's 787ºC!), meaning they can take what your home oven can give-- and then some!
- VERSATILE FUNCTION: Already had pizza this week? Not to worry! These tiles are also perfect for making French loaves, calzones, and more! Safe for both oven and grill use, you're only limited by your own imagination.
- MEASUREMENTS: This pizza grill stone weighs 3.2 pounds and has dimensions of 13 x 13 x 0.25 inches.
I used this stone in a breville BOV900BSSUSC toaster oven to make homemade pizza. Settings i used for fresh dough baking (not frozen) are 480 deg on super convection, make sure to preheat the oven with the stone inside from the beginning or it might crack. Then i cut a piece of parchment paper in 13" circle to fit the stone, this makes the pizza easy to pull on and off the stone, also to keep it clean. put the raw dough on the parchment paper then make your pizza, when the oven is preheated slide it onto the stone. cook 8-10 mins, was great, the bottom wasn't soggy like if you don't use a pizza stone.
Love this pizza stone! Works fantastic in my toaster oven
Love it!! Fits awesome in our RV oven. Every RVer should own one!
Wish I would have bought it a long time ago! Great quality, excellent for baking a myriad of dish's...looks good too!
Love to have a stone when I'm baking. Great for re-heating pizza!
Great for grilling oysters! We used it straight from the grill to the table. Also used it to serve raw oysters at the table.
Extremely nice tongs. Highly recommend
Extremely nice. Highly recommended
Love our new grill ware. Very good quality.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�