Cast Iron Seafood And Mussel Pot With Lid For Empty Shells
- CAST IRON SEAFOOD POT with LID - Make delicious seafoood creations with the Outset 2. 5 quart capacity seafood and mussel pot, perfect for grill to table cooking and serving -safe for use on grill, stove top or oven!
- BEAUTIFUL and MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - Unique oval design accented with an Acacia wood knob and comfortable handles, perfect for cooking mussels or clams with your favorite broth; lid doubles as a vessel for collecting empty shells
- 2 in 1 POT with EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES - Pot features oversized handles for easy grip and a built in divider for spooning up broth, turn lid over to collect empty shells, the flat top keeps lid stable, side handles on lid for easy lifting
- COOKWARE AT ITS FINEST! Turn up the heat in the kitchen with this unique and functional statement piece, use as a dutch oven for cooking cioppino, seafood fra diavolo, boullabaise; seafood stew, clam chowder and more!
- CARE & MEASUREMENTS: Oven safe up to 400 degrees F (205° C); Hand wash with warm water, dry thoroughly, restore with natural oils; Pot with Lid 7" H x 12" W x 9" D; Pot 3. 75" H x 12" W x 6. 5" D; Broth divider 3/4"H; Lid 2. 875"H x 9. 625" W x 8" D
Price is right. Looks stunning on the table. It cooked our dish perfectly for a celebratory sunday dinner
Anxious to try
Very versatile pot, oven, stove top, and grill. Cooks side dishes and smaller portions well. Wash with soap and water then oil down, and store away with one cup of rice cover lid. May have to res Eason just remove knob and give a good seasoning.
Given as a gift.
Great for grilling oysters! We used it straight from the grill to the table. Also used it to serve raw oysters at the table.
Extremely nice tongs. Highly recommend
Extremely nice. Highly recommended
Love our new grill ware. Very good quality.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.