Cast Iron Fish Grill And Serving Pan
- FLAVOR ENHANCES OVER TIME: Preseason without added oil or fats for natural nonstick surface - the grilling pan gets better and more flavorful with use over time and will last for decades with proper care
- HEAVY DUTY HEAT: This grilling pan is small enough to easily transfer from cooktop to oven and heats evenly over any flame - try it with stove tops, fire it up on the grill, or bring it along for your next camping trip!
- COOK YOUR CATCH without worry of filets falling through grill grates; Also great for side dishes like mushrooms, onions, and asparagus
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Our cast iron cookware is multi-functional, and suitable for many different cooking methods; It's also great for frying, sautéing, cooking, grilling and more Just be sure to hand wash before first use and dry immediately
- MEASUREMENTS: This decorative serving pan weighs 408 pounds and has dimensions of 189 x 728 x 098 inches
The Outset 76376 fish shaped grill and serving pan is a gift for a fisherman and his wife to enjoy the catch in an unusual way with easier preparation and cleanup. Positive response.
Very heavy will retain heat very well! I washed it well then sealed it just like I do any other cast iron skillet. I have used it 3 times now for salmon and has turned out perfect! If you like to keep your fish or anything that could fall thru the grate, this will solve that problem as well. Can be used on the grill, camping fire,oven or propane stand alone cast iron deep fryer!
Bought this for my son-in-law who cooks everything in their pizza oven. This is perfect for the whole fish they cook or a few zucchini or bok choy. He uses it all the time and it comes from oven to table in a perfect presentation.
Purchased this item as a gift. It was well received!
I purchased the fish casted iron pan to grill fish for tailgating. The sturdiness of the pan is durable around hot coals. I am enjoying it.
Great for grilling oysters! We used it straight from the grill to the table. Also used it to serve raw oysters at the table.
Extremely nice tongs. Highly recommend
Extremely nice. Highly recommended
Love our new grill ware. Very good quality.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�