Lux Collection Gold Spatula
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This spatula is guaranteed to hold up even after years of use! Has a convenient wide head for optimal scraping.
- VERSATILE FUNCTION: In addition to being great for grilling, it's also perfect for cakes, pizzas, casseroles, quiches, and pancakes!
- EASY STORAGE: This spatula is perfectly sized so that it can be stored easily and without unnecessary mess. It also comes with a hanging hole for even easier hanging/storage.
- HOLDS UP: Weather and moisture resistant for outstanding, long-lasting use. Featuring a serrated edge for even easier scraping.
- MEASUREMENT: This spatula weighs 3.2 ounces and has dimensions of 1.25 x 3.5 x 16 inches.
Extremely nice tongs. Highly recommend
Extremely nice. Highly recommended
Love our new grill ware. Very good quality.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�
I did it in the oven at 350 took about 2 hours to reach 165. The pan I used will now be designated for beer chicken. It's a little messy and baked on. The chicken turned out juicy and flavorful. I used the recipe on the page.
I like the size and the flexibility of it.. Makes it much easier for me to gather my food, seasonings too marinate.