Cast Iron Sauce Pot With Brush
- DON'T GET LOST IN THE SAUCE: Try cooking it and storing it in this beautiful black cast iron skillet
- CONVENIENT BRUSH INCLUDED: Rather than clutter up your cabinet with an extra sauce brush, use the one that comes with this pot! Great for adding sauce to your grilled meats, and nestles neatly into the handle of the sauce pot itself.
- DURABLE DESIGN: This sauce pot is made from cast iron, a natural non-stick material that's also chemical free. Built to last, this pot is sure to keep up with you and all your cooking needs.
- GOES WHERE YOU GO: Perfect for both indoor and outdoor cooking. Add it right onto your grill. With its oval shape and practical no-mess spout, your sauce or seasoning will never be far behind.
- MEASUREMENTS: This sauce pot weighs 1.85 pounds and has dimensions of 4.5 x 10 x 4 inches.
**UPDATED** I can't give it FIVE stars, it is a gift. I gave it FOUR because it seems like it will last. The brush it came with looks like decent quality. If you have chef in your family I think it makes a nice gift. **UPDATE** The gift was very well received, my nephew was very impressed with it. He said he had tried several other pans and they weren't out so well, he feels confident this is exactly what he needed.
One of the best tools in my outdoor cooking,
This is a nice heavy pot, but the brush nests too firmly! I Cook the sauce in this pot, so the brush handle gets Hot....with an oven mitt it is not possible to pry the brush out....I pry it up with a knife so I can grab it. A small problem, but overall this is a nice set. I will probably cut-off the pot handle a bit so the brush handle sticks out and can be grabbed. The pot was made in China, I assume the brush was as well....it was not marked. Hope it lasts....!
Great quality on the pan. The brush could be better
It does a great job. I always wash it out, dry promptly, and coat with coconut oil to keep it from rusting.
Given as a gift.
Great for grilling oysters! We used it straight from the grill to the table. Also used it to serve raw oysters at the table.
Extremely nice tongs. Highly recommend
Extremely nice. Highly recommended
Love our new grill ware. Very good quality.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.