Stainless Steel Oyster Knife With Case
- DURABLE AND SLEEK DESIGN: Mirror-finish forged stainless steel blade with a full-tang blade securely held together with 3 strong rivets in a beautiful pakka wood handle. Sure to serve you well for many years to come.
- HELPFUL HANDLE: Pakka wood handle with hand-guard: Fits comfortably in your palm and offers a slip-free grip even with wet hands; oversized hand-guard protects hands from the oyster if knife slips during shucking.
- SIMPLE STORAGE: Professional grade oyster shucker is light and comfortable yet incredibly durable; compact enough to handle small oysters yet sturdy enough to tackle large ones.
- CONVENIENT POUCH allows for easy storage when not in use. Plus, it's small enough to store in cabinets without adding unnecessary clutter.
- MEASUREMENTS: This oyster shucker weighs 3.2 ounces and measures 6. 5 inches from tip-to-tip with a 2-1/2 inch blade.
I like that this oyster knife has a guard that stops the knife at the hinge of the oyster if it slips. Pouch is not at all the same quality as the knife.
Looks beautiful! Its for shucking oysters... I know it will seldom be noticed but its about the same price as those crap looking knives but this is BEAUTIFUL! Works the same but in my mind.... it must be better, its so pretty!
Solid, strong and well made this little gem will get into the meat of the most resistant of oyster shells. Making jobs I dislike doing easier, this is one great little shucker!
This is a really nice knife that I�m going to hang on to. I tried and failed to use it with scallops. Stick to oysters as advertised.
I hadn't come across one of these before. Fun way to open oysters. Much more elegant than using a screwdriver.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�
I did it in the oven at 350 took about 2 hours to reach 165. The pan I used will now be designated for beer chicken. It's a little messy and baked on. The chicken turned out juicy and flavorful. I used the recipe on the page.
I like the size and the flexibility of it.. Makes it much easier for me to gather my food, seasonings too marinate.
Did the job good weight to them. Handle has a few rough spots but not a problem for the price I'm happy.
It fit perfectly in my smoker. Easy to clean. Could be a little bit stronger. Will see how it last.
Cleaning is a rinse and then dishwasher. It's stood up to several grillings.