Stainless Steel Grill Topper Grid, Set of 2, 11"x7" and 11"x17"
- GRILL MEAT AND VEGETABLES on this set of 2 stainless steel grill toppers, designed for delicate food and small pieces that would fall through the grill grate: shish kabobs, onions, broccoli, asparagus, potatoes, fish
- STAINLESS STEEL 430 design brings a modern look and long-lasting durability to the grill; Perforated grill pan with holes allows even airflow over and under food, while any drippings drain into grill's grease drip tray
- EASY TO USE Grilling trays for outdoor grill feature side handles for easy lifting and raised edges to help flip food; When handling hot grill trays, prevent burns with an Outset grill mitt or grill glove!
- GREAT FOR ALL GRILLS: Set includes one Large (11" x 17" grill surface) and one Small (11" x 7" grill area) grill topper to fit on most grills; use as a fish grill pan, or in place of a veggie grilling basket
- CARE & DIMENSIONS: Easy clean up with a quick scrub with soap and water, or top rack dishwasher safe. Small: 11 x 7” grill area, 14 x 7.25 x 2.25 including handles; Large: 17 x 11" grill area, 20 x 11.25 x 2.25 overall
Cleaning is a rinse and then dishwasher. It's stood up to several grillings.
I use these for grilling and fire-roasting peppers and tomatoes. They stood up well to my propane roasting torch.
I love grilled vegetables but hate the mess they make on the grill. These are perfect for just that use. The vegetables are fantastic. I use olive oil on the pans before grilling and for the most part the veggies scrape off easily. A run through the dishwasher and they are ready to go again. Glad I bought them. Will probably buy a second set so I can use both our grills at the same time with the large pan.
We are very pleased with these sheets. We�ve used them mainly for cooking fish on the grill, but can see the potential! ??
They are not �heavy-duty�, and they can �warp�. But we feel they will serve nicely for the intended purpose.
They actually clean up nicely; but we were not looking for something that would retain its youthful beauty! ??
Overall very pleased!
They work great! I grilled asparagus and brussel sprouts this week on my RT700. Everyone enjoyed them. Really easy to clean. Very happy with purchase
Let customers speak for us
Great for grilling oysters! We used it straight from the grill to the table. Also used it to serve raw oysters at the table.
Extremely nice tongs. Highly recommend
Extremely nice. Highly recommended
Love our new grill ware. Very good quality.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�