Stainless Steel Grill Topper Grid 11" x 7"
- GRILL MEAT AND VEGETABLES on this small stainless steel grill topper, designed for delicate food and small pieces that would fall through the grill grate: shish kabobs, onions, broccoli, asparagus, potatoes, fish
- STAINLESS STEEL 430 design brings a modern look and long-lasting durability to the grill; Perforated grill pan with holes allows even airflow over and under food, while any drippings drain into grill's grease drip tray
- EASY TO USE Grilling tray for outdoor grill features side handles for easy lifting and raised edges to help flip food; When handling hot grill tray, prevent burns with an Outset grill mitt or grill glove!
- GREAT FOR SMALLER GRILLS: Small grill topper measures 14 x 7.25 x 2.25 inches including handles (11" x 7" grill surface), perfect for small portions; use as a fish grill pan, or in place of a veggie grilling basket
- EASY TO WASH: Easily clean up with a quick scrub with soap and water, the small stainless steel grill grid is also top rack dishwasher safe
Pretty nice item. It's strong and I'm sure it'll hold up well.
Small enough for burger and or veggies my grill is too widely spaced and things fell in between . This fixed that
This fits perfectly on my portable Weber bbq pit. Perfect for veggies, shrimp, ect. I like the added handles on the side. I know some people complain about how hard it is to clean but that's with any type of grilling accessory. Some people want grills to look like they did out of the box if so soak in vinegar and baking soda and you're good to go otherwise as long as your cooking surface is expect some discoloration in other areas from smoke ect.
Made of thicker metal so it doesn't warp. Easy to clean because it is stainless steel and not painted or power coated metal. I like it because it only takes up the area needed for about 2 burgers. It does NOT take up half of my grill so I don't have wasted grill space I need to cook other
items. I really like it.
We use it to grill vegetables. Use it everytime we grill.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�
I did it in the oven at 350 took about 2 hours to reach 165. The pan I used will now be designated for beer chicken. It's a little messy and baked on. The chicken turned out juicy and flavorful. I used the recipe on the page.
I like the size and the flexibility of it.. Makes it much easier for me to gather my food, seasonings too marinate.
Did the job good weight to them. Handle has a few rough spots but not a problem for the price I'm happy.
It fit perfectly in my smoker. Easy to clean. Could be a little bit stronger. Will see how it last.
Cleaning is a rinse and then dishwasher. It's stood up to several grillings.