Pizza Stone and Cast Iron Pan Nylon Cleaning Brush With Scraper
- MULTIPURPOSE CLEANING TOOL - Scrub brush allows for easy cleaning and keeps your pink Himalayan sea salt block, pizza stone and cast iron pans in prime condition without scratching and gouging
- PREMIUM MATERIALS include soft, yet tough nylon bristles to remove baked and burnt on food and a stainless steel scraper for removing stubborn residue quickly and easily
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN features an ergonomic handle for an easy grip - apply pressure without over exerting or using elbow grease; Lightweight nylon makes this brush easy to use for all ages and strengths
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR USE Handle can be used to hang on grill utensil hooks, or apron loop and can be kept outdoors; due to nylon and stainless steel construction it won't rust!
- EASY CARE: After cleaning salt plate or pizza tiles, rinse scrubber brush clean and air dry; Measures 5" L x 4" W x 3" H to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
Works better than my pizza oven does!
I bought this pizza stone brush to clean, well, my pizza stone. I like that this one does not have metal bristles. I avoid metal bristles on my grill b/c they can break off and end up in your food. And while less likely to happen with a pizza stone, I�d rather lean on the safe side.
Very easy to clean our pizza stones and none of the bissells have broken. Worth every penny.
I wasn't sure about what to clean my pizza stone with, and finally came across the Outset 76621, and wow am I glad I made the purchase. It cleans the stone exactly how it should without damaging the stone. It is well made, sturdy, and the bristles are strong enough to get the stone perfectly clean and only takes a minute or 2 to get it ready for the next pizza.
Huge thanks for making such a great product, and I am happy to give a 5 star review and recommend to anyone looking for the perfect cleaning tool to clean their pizza stone!
Overall, this brush is great for cleaning pizza my pizza stone. I have not used this product on any ceramic or metal pizza stones. The bristles are stiff, and the metal scrape is convenient. My only complaint is that the scrape is a little long. Sometimes, I scrape when I intend only to brush, so I have become accustomed to palming the brush, with my hand under the handle, and applying pressure opposite the scrape when brushing.
Let customers speak for us
Great for grilling oysters! We used it straight from the grill to the table. Also used it to serve raw oysters at the table.
Extremely nice tongs. Highly recommend
Extremely nice. Highly recommended
Love our new grill ware. Very good quality.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�