Non-Stick Copper Grill Skillet With Removable Handle
- PTFE/PFOA FREE AND SILICONE-BASED COATING ensures that this skillet is both long-lasting and a dream to clean! Not to mention, the beautiful copper color is sure to accent any kitchen environment.
- STURDY MESH DESIGN allows for great searing that enhances the natural flavors of your food. Try it with seafood and vegetables! This skillet is designed to prevent good from slipping through the otherwise too-large spaces of your grill.
- CONVENIENT DETACHABLE HANDLE allows you to keep the skillet on the grill top while cooking. Let your veggies or shrimp cook while you go do your thing, and come back to your deliciously flavorful meal!
- VERSATILE FUNCTION: This skillet is perfect for both indoor and outdoor cooking. Whether on your grill or in your oven, this skillet is sure to please!
- MEASUREMENTS: This skillet weighs 1.6 pounds and has dimensions of 12 x 12 x 1.75 inches.
The removable handle is great but it is made of wood not soft handle as described. Have cooked salmon and veggie mixture and the food turned out exceptional. Love this product.
love to grill and I love my veggies grilled or smoked. This is my go to for grilling them. Really like that the handle comes off. Great for closing the cooker lid.
Very nice.....just cooked salmon filet's and turned over easy without sticking and skillet cleaned up sweet. Can't wait to use it more!
Nice pan for the grill. I like the long handle. Works well.
Using this for veggies for the grill. Works great. I do line with aluminum foil, but that's personal preference for easy clean up. Nice and sturdy. Would purchase again.
We love this. It's made making pizza at home with a pizza stone so much easier. I especially like that the handle swivels down taking up less space and making for easy storage.
It is great to have four lighter stones rather than one very very heavy stone for storage and moving around. Plus you don't always need a big stone. Put four together and you've got your big stone for a nice size pie. Put two together and you can make a nice pizza bread.
The shape and weight of this pan makes it an ideal outdoor grilling pan. Must treat it with the usual cast iron care. Excellent finish on this product.
I am very happy with this grill press. Our bacon comes out nice and flat. Cooks faster. I used this on sausage and did exactly what I wanted, flat.
You can preheat this grill, so when you place the meat in the pan or grill it will help sear.
They are not kidding when they say it will only fit 10" pans or bigger. This thing is huge and heavy! Just what I wanted! The bottom is nonstick and has a square corrigation. Cleans very easily.
This grill pan is so cool! I love the removable handle so it doesn�t get hot. I use it to make scallops or shrimp on the grill so I don�t have to mess with skewers.
If you grill or smoke shrimp, you need this pan! Just wish it had a few more slots.
This was a replacement for a similar item my girlfriend bought in Spain she uses it to roast the Chili Peppers over an open flame so you can peel them easier. Works fant�stico on a gas stove to roast vegetables,, highly recommend this one
I have a small charcoal grill that I like to cook fish on. This is wide and sturdy for flipping it over and plating it.
They are perfect. I use them in th oven,broiler, but my fav is the grill. That's hard on them with th smoke is why I said keep them clean. I do a charcuterie board of both raw and smoked. It's so much better than a hand folded foil boat�
I did it in the oven at 350 took about 2 hours to reach 165. The pan I used will now be designated for beer chicken. It's a little messy and baked on. The chicken turned out juicy and flavorful. I used the recipe on the page.
I like the size and the flexibility of it.. Makes it much easier for me to gather my food, seasonings too marinate.
Did the job good weight to them. Handle has a few rough spots but not a problem for the price I'm happy.
It fit perfectly in my smoker. Easy to clean. Could be a little bit stronger. Will see how it last.