Pork Chops with Garlic and Herb Marinade
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pork chops in the marinade and allow to sit in the fridge for one hour prior to cooking.
- Pre-heat grill in two sections, one high heat (about 500°) the other medium heat (about 400°).
- Place the pork chops onto high heat and allow to cook for two minutes on each side. This will add distinct grill lines in the meat and create the savory taste.
- Remove from high heat and allow to cook for an additional 6-7 minutes over medium heat. Flip once using the Outset Rosewood Meat Hook.
- Using a poultry thermometer, check the internal temperature of the meat. When the temperature reaches 145° the pork chops are ready and can be taken off the grill.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes so the juices can settle.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!