Marinated Lamb Kabobs with Fresh Mint Cilantro Raita
- For the Yogurt Sauce: in a bowl, mix together Yogurt Sauce ingredients, cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator.
- Cut the lamb into 1-inch cubes and place in large bowl.
- For the marinade: puree mint leaves and onion in a blender. Add the remaining marinade ingredients and blend until completely mixed to a thick consistency.
- Pour the marinade over the cubed lamb in the bowl and stir until the meat is thoroughly covered. Cover with plastic wrap to marinate in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Drain the meat and thread onto Outset Nonstick Circular kabob skewers. Cook over hot grill for about ten minutes. Serve with yogurt sauce.