Lemon Parmesan Chicken Meatballs
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and allow to chill in the fridge for an hour. This will prevent your meatballs from breaking up when they first encounter heat.
- Pre-Heat your grill to between 350-450 degrees, or medium heat.
- Form meatballs to be about 2 inches in diameter. Brush meatballs with light coating of olive oil. Place in Outset Nonstick Meatball basket and set basket on grill.
- Cook meatballs for 8-12 minutes or until browning has occurred. Flip basket and grill for another 8-10 minutes.
- Allow meatballs to sit for 5-10 minutes after cooking. Serve over spaghetti or with a marinara dipping sauce as an elegant appetizer.