Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the olive oil, onion, and garlic.
- Continue stirring the mixture, gradually incorporating the salt and pepper.
- Add the basil and fold the mixture.
- Slice your bread into one inch slices, coat with olive oil on each side.
- With your grill on medium heat, toast both sides of the bread.
- Using your Outset Verde Flex Griddle Spatula, slide the bread off the grill and onto a cooling plate.
- Top the bread with your bruschetta and enjoy!