Grilled Asparagus with Lemon and Paprika
- Prepare asparagus rods by rinsing under water and removing the ends. In a large dish coat asparagus with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika.
- Pre-Heat Grill to 450 degrees or medium heat.
- Transfer asparagus rods from large dish to the Outset Copper Nonstick Large Grill Grid with Handles. Place on grill rack over direct heat.
- Continue to rotate spears for about 15 minutes or until browning has taken evenly on all sides.
- Remove from grill. Slice lemon and use as a garnish on the asparagus.